Ships Tomorrow, Jun. 27th
Est. Delivery By Jul. 4th
Whirlpool Freshflow Produce Preserver - W10346771A, W10335145A
Certified for Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, and Jenn-Air refrigerators
Produce preserver absorbs ethylene allowing the ripening process of many produce items to slow down. As a results, certain produce items will stay fresh longer that are kept in your crisper drawer. It extends freshness of produce up to 25%. Packet contains two pouches which will be put in the housing in your crisper drawer. Packet also contains a status indicator to help you remember to change the pouches. Replace pouches and status indicator every six months for optimal freshness.
Includes 2 preserver pouches, status indicator, and instructions
Two produce preserver pouches should be installed in housing, which is located along an interior side wall of the crisper or convertible drawer.
Instructions for use:
- Remove both produce preserver pouches from packaging
- Lift up on the housing in order to remove from mounting tab along the wall
- Open the housing by pulling up and out on the back of the top of the housing
- Place both pouches inside the housing, then snap the housing back together
- Place the housing back on the mounting tab along the wall
- Install and activate status indicator (timer)
The disposable pouches should be replaced every 6 months, when the status indicator has completely changed from white to red.