GE SmartWater RPWFE Filter Cartridge
- Change Every 6 Months
- 25 - 120 PSI
- 33 - 100 °F
- 170 Gallon Capacity
- 0.5 GPM Flow Rate
Ships Tomorrow, Jan. 18th
Est. Delivery By Jan. 25th
The factory original GE SmartWater RPWFE is used in refrigerators by GE. The RPWFE filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
- Original OEM product
- Easy installation and operation
- Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor and particulate
- Tested by NSF International against Standard 53 for the reduction of lead, cysts, turbidity and other chemicals and impurities
- Uses radio frequency identification (RFID) - required by most newer GE refrigerators which take this style filter
Instructions for use:
The filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or earlier if 170 gallons of water has been dispensed or the flow of water to the dispenser or icemaker decreases.
To replace the filter, first remove the old cartridge by opening the filter door and pulling on the bottom of the cartridge to allow it to swing outward. When the cartridge can no longer swing, gently pull to unseat if from the cartridge holder. DO NOT TWIST CARTRIDGE.
The GE RPWFE is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The GE RPWFE Filter: