The ClearChoice CLCH121 is a compatible filter replacement for the Frigidaire ULTRAWF - AKA PureSource Ultra. It fits refrigerators from Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kenmore, and others. This filter uses its activated carbon technology to deliver healthier and refreshing water and ice. The CLCH121 needs to be changed every six months or 300 gallons (whichever comes first).
- Replacement filter for part number ULTRAWF, 46-9999 and more
- Easy installation - just slide it in and push until you hear a "click"
- Filter length - approximately 11" long
- Can be used in Sears, Frigidaire, and Kenmore refrigerators
- Made with pride in the USA
The ClearChoice CLCH121 is compatible with the following obsolete or alternate filter part numbers:
How To Install The ClearChoice CLCH121 Filter:
- Turn Off the ice maker by raising the wire signal arm.
- Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter.
- Slide the old water filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
- Using the alignment guide, slide it gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing.
- Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector).
- Turn On the ice maker by lowering the wire signal arm.
- Press and hold the Water Filter button on the Ice & Water Dispenser control panel for three seconds. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset.
- After replacing the water filter and in order for the ice maker to work properly, it is necessary to clear air from water filter tubing. Once ice maker begins making ice, allow the bucket to fill completely, then discard the first TWO FULL buckets of ice. It will take at least two days to completely fill the bucket on regular ice making mode or 1 1/2 days on fast ice mode.